Some changes you can expect to see
- Due to social distancing we have had to remove some tables, and now have a maximum occupancy inside. We recommend that to avoid disappointment you call us on 01794 884004 or email GM@thekingshead.co.uk and book, to guarantee a table at busy times.
- All remaining dining tables will be spaced a minimum of 1m apart and must not be moved. All tables are reserved for a maximim of 1 hour 30 minutes (2 hours for tasting menu).
- All guests must be seated to either eat or drink. We will be offering table service inside and outside. Sadly, there will be no standing or sitting at the Bar.
- The courtyard /patio is reserved seating for diners only. The garden is free seating but can be reserved only for a maximum of 1 ½ hours during busy times.
- There will be a clear Entrance only and Exit only, we kindly request that you follow the in/out signs.
- We may ask you to wait at a designated area to be seated, we will do our best to seat everyone as quickly as possible.
- We are obliged to take the contact details of all our customers which we must keep for 21 days, for the purposes of the NHS Test & Trace. We can save time and take these details if you book a table in advance.
- For the interim period we will be offering a restricted menu, we hope to bring back our full range of meus soon. Check our website or social media pages for the most up to date menus.
- For hygiene purposes we have temporarily removed soft / comfy seating areas, so the inside of the Kings Head may look slightly different to that which you have seen before.
- We are introducing an outside menu, which is available only for food served in our garden, and which will be served in disposable packaging. Extra bins will be located in the garden and we kindly ask that cusomters deposit any used packaing in these bins.
- We have installed multiple hand santising stations and would encourage you to use them upon entering and before leaving. In addition, all Guests who dine with us will also receive a complimentary 55ml bottle of hand sanitiser with every main meal purchased.
- All staff will be wearing PPE where appropriate and where required.
- We have had to put thse measures in place to keep everyone safe. This is new for us too, so we ask for your patience while we work with all the new procedures.
Using only the best locally sourced produce from the New Forest, Hampshire and Wiltshire , it is our aim to provide our customers with a memorable eating and drinking experience in a lovely comfortable environment.
We are delighted to announce that we are reopening on 4th July!
Sunday & Monday 12 noon – 9pm
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 12 noon – 10pm
Friday & Saturday 12 noon – 11pm
Food Service Times
Sunday 12 noon – 6pm
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday 12 noon - 2:30pm / 5pm - 8pm
Thursday 12 noon - 2:30pm / 5pm - 8:30pm
Friday 12 noon - 2:30pm / 4pm - 9pm
Saturday 12 noon - 9pm
We are pleased to announce that due to customer feedback we will be allowing dogs in the Bar area of the Kings Head
The Kings Head
Get in touch
If you have any questions please get in touch and a member of the team will be happy to help
Your feedback is important to us, so if there is anything you would like us to know about please use the form below.