Covid-19 Virus Statement
Dear Friends, Customers and Colleagues
The breadth and depth of Covid-19 virus is like nothing else we have ever experienced.
Here at the Kings Head, the health and wellbeing of our guests and our team are our top priority and I
want to reassure you of the diligence of our approach.
We are closely monitoring the daily changing Government guidelines and following their instructions
accordingly. Whilst there are no reported cases of the virus amongst either our guests or staff at present,
here’s what we are doing to ensure we can protect you as much as possible:
- If you are not feeling well, we ask you to postpone your visit with us until you’re feeling better.
- Upon arrival our teams will let you know about our hygiene facilities that are on hand throughout your
- We will always extend a warm welcome to arriving guests, but for the time being this welcome won’t be
accompanied by a handshake or any other physical contact.
- We ask for your help in washing your hands thoroughly as often as possible.
- Every single member of our team has committed to wash hands thoroughly and regularly.
- We are cleaning and sanitizing all touched surfaces i.e. door handles, cloakrooms etc. frequently.
- In our restaurant and bar, we are reducing density of tables with immediate effect, so there is greater
distance between you and your neighbours.
- We are talking to every employee before entering the building and starting work. We will continue to
monitor their health closely. Any team member that presents symptoms, however mild, will not be
entering the premises for a minimum of 7 days.
- Team members will observe the 2-metre distance rule from guests and colleagues as much as possible,
(as recommended by the government).
- We want to help as much as we can and currently our cancellation policy stands at the usual 72 hour
period, however if you do fall ill and need to cancel your visit within the 72 hour period we will move your
booking to a more appropriate time in the interest of being more flexible during this period.
This is not an easy time for anyone at the moment; it is a very unusual situation, but we will continue to
evolve over the coming weeks. For now, it is very much business as usual and as you know we are small,
and in a beautiful rural area where we can all get some good fresh air.
Please continue to come and see us!
The Kings Head Team
Using only the best locally sourced produce from the New Forest, Hampshire and Wiltshire , it is our aim to provide our customers with a memorable eating and drinking experience in a lovely comfortable environment.
Winter Opening Hours Until March 2020
Sunday 12 noon – 10pm
Tuesday 12 noon – 10pm
Wednesday & Thursday 12 noon – 11pm
Friday & Saturday 11am – 11:30pm
Food Service Times
Sunday 12 noon – 6pm
Tuesday & Wednesday 12 noon - 2:30pm / 6pm - 8:30pm
Thursday 12 noon - 2:30pm / 6pm - 9pm
Friday & Saturday 12 noon - 9pm
We are pleased to announce that due to customer feedback we will be allowing dogs in the Bar area of the Kings Head
The Kings Head
Get in touch
If you have any questions please get in touch and a member of the team will be happy to help
Your feedback is important to us, so if there is anything you would like us to know about please use the form below.